keskiviikko 28. syyskuuta 2011

Movie inspiration

Is this
ever coming to Finland? I love the book and really enjoyed the BBC-series and this version. I wasn't terribly fond of Mia Wasikowska in Alice, but I've heard she has improved. And mmm, bonnet lust. I just re-read Wuthering Heights and am definitely feeling Bronte inspired.

"It's a rough journey, and a sad heart to travel it; and we must pass by Gimmerton Kirk to go that journey! We've braved its ghosts often together, and dared each other to stand among the graves and ask them to come. But, Heathcliff, if I dare you now, will you venture? If you do, I'll keep you. I'll not lie there by myself: they may bury me twelve feet deep, and throw the church down over me, but I won't rest till you are with me. I never will!' She paused, and resumed with a strange smile. 'He's considering - he'd rather I'd come to him! Find a way, then! not through that kirkyard. You are slow! Be content, you always followed me!'

And autumn has made me want to rewatch Coraline

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti