sunnuntai 26. elokuuta 2012

Shopping at Ofelia Market

I had a lovely time, both on stage at the fashion show and off. Thank you so much all the lovely people! At the moment I'm overflowing with gratitute to have such friends from this hobby. OK pics or it didn't happen, right?

Here's what I wore that day :
The bonnet is new and from Mary Magdalene. It's been my long time dream to own something from MM and now it has come true. My new dream is to own a dress from them. (Because a girl has got to dream and my heart belongs to this brand.) And the colour of the bonnet matches so nicely to the colour of my VM JSK.

And then bye money. What I bought:

Another brand I finally have a representative of in my closet: Juliette and Justine. The beautiful Angel of Music print, which I also modeled in the show.

The faery cameo, because I've been madly in love with faeries ever since I was born.
"Sylinalle" headress from Essin maailma modeled by my Pinkie Pie:


The "make up for not waking me up in time in the morning" presents I got from dear hubby:
Also from Essi the cookie monster bracelet. (And suddenly I'm having an awful craving for my favorite Ben and Jerry's icecream-cookie dough. This piece af jewelry is going to be responsible of me getting these cravings and eating so much of it in the future.)

And this "Versailles" hair clip.
I'm also crazy about cameos.


2 kommenttia:

  1. You were the most amazing model! And the best buddy to suffer from fossilitis with. ;)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Aww, thank you! I had much fun. I think I will remember the show as an especially enjoyable one, with a nice audience.

    VastaaPoista