sunnuntai 16. syyskuuta 2012

Sea cucumbers


I haven't done anything in years, but suddenly got an inspiration to crochet this for a meet up. It was supposed to be a berret, but I guess it turned out to be a beanie.
The inspiration outfit for the lovely sea themed meet up was sea cucumbers. No they actually areso pretty and facinating I've been googling sea cucumbers for awhile now.
So here's a crappy picture taken by my crappy camera that doesn't really show the details, like polkadots in my cutsew. My apologies.
Hey the bag shows my heart as the sea cucumbers very often are see through.(Yes, I cout resist the seahorse with huge gyary-like lashes.)
This was the inspiration:

Don't those sea pigs really look like they are dancing?

Some other outfits from past few weekends:

2 kommenttia:

  1. I love your beret, it's really cute and well-done, I wish I knew how to crochet :3

    VastaaPoista