keskiviikko 12. joulukuuta 2012

Ofelia Market 9.12 2012

Here's some stuff I bought. First a cookie ring from Essi's World

As you will see my current colour craving is lavender. And this lovely bag from Angelic Pretty
I love heart bags. I like to carry my heart on my sleeve sometimes, teehee.


The lovely Tiia me and my husband. You can also see a bit of my new bag that's very fitting for a watchmaker's wife. Thank you for the photo Kata. I was actually still a bit sick, but luckily we headed for some warm tea afterwards. I also bough the candy house skirt from Metamorphose, but I can't post a picture, because it has taken refuge at my hubby's house from all the cathair in mine

Sharing one more from my ballet shoot as the photographer agreed to photoshop so the peeking petticoat doesn't bother me so much anymore.
I would probably do more ballet shoots in lolita if ballet and showing way way too much petticoat wouldn't be bound to happen in most pictures. I need a gorgeous petti with lovely laces or something that would look even in ballet poses...

2 kommenttia:

  1. Please do more ballet shoots in Lolita! They're so pretty.

    What brand of pointe shoes do you wear? I'm just curious, they look so nice.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you! I probably will. I wear Grishko Maya I. (For photoshoots usually a very old dead pair, because they can get very dirty and it makes my arches look better than they actually are.)

    VastaaPoista